Thursday, August 6, 2015

Coming back to blogger after numerous failed attempts at mobile blogging

Tumblr is great but the mobile posting app sucks!

I have been using my tumblr app for quite some time and really enjoy publishing my random thoughts to my tumblr blog.

The problem is I cannot add an image to my posts when blogging on my mobile smartphone.

As I like to enjoy using Pinterest to share my links this is always a problem as there are never any photos on my blog post.

Well I can add photos later using my laptop or desktop computer, this is an extra staff I would rather avoid.

By using my voice to text apps on my android phone, I can quickly create content for my readers without having to spend a lot of time typing.

If only I could add photos to my tumblr blog while using my mobile phone I would be happy. However, the Tumblr mobile app leaves much to be desired!

This is what led me to my search for better mobile blogging posting apps.

My search for mobile blogging let me back to blogger. Blogger has been around for a long time and was eventually acquired by Google. How silly of me to forget that Google usually has the answers to my content creation needs.

I am about to try to add a photo to this blog post using nothing but a smart phone. Let's see if it works.

Well I can add a link by selecting text first, I find myself rather disappointed by the fact I can still not add a photo to this blog post using my smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment